Hello, world!
So, how should I suitably introduce myself without sounding like the uninteresting person that I really am? Well, I pretty much decided to do this blog because my friends are – that in itself highlights a fundamental flaw of mine to act like a lost sheep; I constantly want to be like anybody else. I am low in self confidence due to a few too many knock downs by trusted people and FAR too overly self critical of myself. I guess I have been called a generous person –empathic even? I guess am lovely too, don’t think I’m one of these people who wallow constantly in self pity as I am not! My good deed of the day: holding the door open for a struggling mother with her child in a big fat pushchair. It feels nice to get a thanks and a smile once in a while!
Anyway, my friends have decided to blog for a while. I originally found my first friends blog on Facebook and also found that she was having a right good old bitch about myself and my second friend (who likes to write about interesting issues on her blog – she’s going to be doing journalism at university you know!). But hey, it sounds like a good place to put yourself out there. It’s not like I have anything else interesting to do. I am your average 18 year old – my money is spent on alcohol, food and fashion respectively with my life revolving around Facebook and Eastenders.
I tend to think that I am a good writer, that I can write interesting things about deep subjects however this whole blog thing is proving to be harder than I originally thought... I have a deep and unmoving craving for creativity. I look at art, fashion, creative writing and especially photography and yearn to be even half as good as they are! The best photo I have taken must be one of my dog with a large nose which is really just a picture of a dog with a large nose. Nothing even remotely special when it comes down to it!
Really, I know why I am not creative. I took treble science at GCSE instead of art or drama. I took double science and maths at AS instead of photography or media like other creative people – I am a NERD! And to be honest, I pretty much love it! So I can talk to you as much as you’d like about biological or chemical ideas, but nothing creative I'm afraid :)
Well that was a flat blog about my boring life... maybe I have been put off this crap. My life is definitely not interesting enough and I am not a particularly fantastic author either!
Love! Signing off!

No comments:
Post a Comment