Friday, 9 April 2010

Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade

Why is it that when one part of your life suddenly betters itself 1000 fold, the other half suddenly takes a dive? Why is it that I literally cannot look at some people because I don’t want to be involved with their sordid little lies at the moment. I don’t think that I can actually be around people who will piss on my parade at the moment – my life is actually really great at this point in time (yeah I know, makes a change!). I am madly in love with my boyfriend and I am looking forward to this summer more than possibly imaginable. Marmaris with the gals – ok, so this may have drawbacks if any of my friends decide they hate me/hate themselves/hate the place/generally moans and everyone wants to hit them in the face. I know it’s massively chavvy and we’re RIGHT in the centre of the hub too, but I just love travelling. The airport, the aeroplane, the apartment – the ADVENTURE! It’s just so inspiring visiting all these new places and looking at things in such a different way. Ok, so this time I go abroad it’s going to be a drunken mess with my friends where I shall not be culturally enlightened and probably have more of a chance to lounge around and get a tan, but you know what, I’m actually ok with this! I also have my ticket to Reading Festival 2010. Last year was rather swell but I predict this year to be even better to be honest. Lots more drinking, lots more dancing and because we’ve been there before I reckon we’ll be able to relax that little bit more!


So from this post you might think that I live for alcohol. The sad truth is that much of what I enjoy at the moment is, unfortunately, surrounded with a shroud of vodka. I live for my student nights. I am able to go out, without a care in the world, no one to shout at me, no one to give a shit and lose all inhibitions and just have a good time. When I say lose inhibitions, I don’t actually just throw my morals out the window. I have a boyfriend and obviously never have and never will cheat on him! I just enjoy that freedom, not having him with his arm around my waist and guys chatting to me. Sometimes just to reassure me that I’ve still got it, if all went tits up!


OH, I just reread my last entry. I did go to the gym and (I hate to say this), kind of loved it! Argh, me? Loving exercise? But I am now, not a regular, but definitely in the gym about... once a week maybe? Better than nothing I say


So, in conclusion:
The SUN is out!
My boyfriend and I are excellent!
I am extremely happy!
I am stoked for this summer!
And I do not have time for you to be pissing all over my mood!


BRH
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment