Here is another list of why I fail – I am just going to bullet point this entry for a couple of reasons. Mostly for lazy purposes but my brain is frying from trying to cram Ancient Greek History also. Who cares about Lysander or Alcibiades? I could definitely live without Plutarch and his stupid unreliable biographies too. If I pass this exam it shall be an actual Godly miracle and I may start attending church.
1) I am going to a party tonight instead of studying. I know, makes a change. I also have work tomorrow which is just an even bigger fail. My friends who do not have jobs seem to think this shall be easy, working hungover. They do NOT understand. It is horrendous.
2) At this party my boyfriend and I are guaranteed to argue – it’s a tradition as Tom and Caroline are not going. Someone needs to, and it always seems to be at this same house. This girl is also my best friend so I feel bad when I anger my boyfriend and he, for example, punches a picture on the wall sending glass fragments flying everywhere and getting stuck in everyones feet for the rest of the night. I offered to pay, but she is far too lovely to accept. I may leave money in her house one day to make up for it – I feel so bad when my unruly and angry boyfriend gets out of control because of me. I am a pretty awful girlfriend in that respect.
3) Ok so I can’t think of any other reasons as to why I am a fail – I just am, ok?
So there’s this thing going around – the latest internet craze if you will: formspring. It is really the most ridiculous idea as it just leads to bitching about people instead of its intended use of asking anonymous questions. But I am intrigued by this and really want to get one! This plan only has one flaw – I have the largest self esteem issues and would cry if anyone wrote anything mean and also my life is not controversial in the slightest. People would have nothing to write on there except mean things as my life has nothing exciting or outrageous events occurring in it at the moment, and even if it did I’m not sure if I’d like to be picked up for it all anyway. Ok, so formspring is definitely not a good idea for me! I’m just so curious…
Anyway, wish me luck for my party tonight. Random and badly written entry, so apologies but I was bored with revision and procrastination is the answer! I did tell you you’d be hearing from me an awful lot during this period of my life!
BRH <3
Friday, 14 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment