Thursday, 6 May 2010

Everything I want, but all that I don't need.

I do this thing sometimes where I write myself a list of things that I think of to blog about – stupid little things on a whim that I feel like having a rant about usually! But I have waited so long since my last blog that many things I wrote down I can’t actually remember what I wanted to say; my sister thoughts, doughnuts and blossom were on my list.

My most important one I shall write about though is my life. I need a detox. I realised how absolutely awful I am at saying no to alcohol too this week. Friday foam party. OH MY LORD the best thing ever, trust me if you ever get the chance to go to one – DO IT! Unless you have a phobia of drowning... the foam actually came up to my neck from the floor at one point and my tall friend rescued me! Anyway, got very drunk then. Sunday it was an acquaintances BBQ/party thing where I ended up actively driving home so I could drink. Tuesday I skipped work (so my new manager now despises me – although the person who was MEANT to be covering for me bailed last minute urggh) to go out and get drunk and see La Roux with my extremely bad influential friend. It was an ok night too. And Wednesday, last night, I went out for my boyfriends birthday (and therefore first night out) and ended up getting smashed off my face.

So I decided I want a new job, a new attitude and a generally new me!! I am not happy with my life at the moment and I realise that I have to just cut all those negative feelings away, watch them float off into the sunset and wish them good riddance on their journey.

But have I actually done this yet? No. Fail life.

I also would LOVE a tattoo, as part of my pro change attitude I guess. I probably like the idea of one more than actually going through with it though – I’d like a musical note protruding from a birdies mouth having a lovely singsong, but I don’t know the design or where I’d get it either – ankle is a cute thing and easy to hide too... but when I get old or pregnant it might go funny. And it would HURT! Argh, maybe I should just leave my body alone? What to do, what to do?

This was a random, awfully written post. Apologies. Not that anyone is actually reading this but hey! :)

BRH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment