I have had so many good times at that place, especially the second year when I’ve met so many new friends – being 18 really is the shit. I’m not kidding. I was pretty much the eldest in my year, being born in September and everything, so I don’t feel the pain of the younger kids only just turning 18, but when you do everything feels brighter! ADULTHOOD! You could look at it like, ohhh man responsibilities OR you could do what we do and get crunk off your faces at every opportunity you get – that’s right, it doesn’t get old!
I don’t even regret having a boyfriend throughout college - I’d hate to have gained a name for myself/got pregnant/got syphilis. Although slagging round does sound kinda fun… not sleeping round, just dancing/flirting/cheeky kissing anyone you fancy. Doesn’t that sound like an enjoyable evening?! University, if I end up being separated and single again, ought to be rather lush.
Now this is something I am defiantly looking forward to! NOTTINGHAM! Although, I have to get through these exams that at the moment I seem to be failing… I have been getting straight A’s throughout my time but recently have slipped spectacularly to a C. Plus, I now have the fear after my resit I did the other day. Seriously, I forgot how terrifying that feeling is when you forget everything in an exam situation.
The kings… the kings… what the fuck do I know about the fucking kings… quotes… I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!PANICPANICPANIC! It’s awful! And yet I don’t seem to be actively revising much… RIGHT need to do this. I have my first exam in a reaaaaally short space of time. In fact, it is in 10 days. Awr fuck.
On that note.
Revise time.
BRH <3
I am getting crunk tonight for the first time without my boyfriend being there in a while… I feel getting CRUUUUNK and flirting/cheeky dancing, wouldn’t you? Ohh, don’t judge, you’d be the same!

No comments:
Post a Comment