Thursday, 10 June 2010

Bandwagons are fun

I have discovered a lovely little site – tumblr. I know, I’m jumping on that bandwagon and, after all, who even NEEDS two blogs? The site isn’t that much of a blog site like this one, or wordpress or any others. It does not allow for vents of frustration and deep cognitive workings of the mind – instead it’s for pretty pictures, for statements and musings too short for usual blog entries. I kinda love it.
I also adore Iheartit too. My procrastinating friends have introduced me to such sites online and now I cannot seem to prise myself off of them! They’re just full of wonderful pictures and quotes that I wish I was orginal enough to create myself.

On another tangent, I have the shopping bug. I have brought hideous amounts for my holiday; I mean I now have 6 bikinis for goodness sake! I was adventurous with some of my purchases I have to admit – a white nautical looking jumpsuit with black and red horizontal stripes and gold detailing. I adore it, it just looks so cute and vintage in it’s own little way, but at the same time I’m not sure if I suit it too well… I think I am too plain to go out and buy quirky items of clothing and I definitely couldn’t take any comments or criticism for them that’s for sure. So I am considering returning that particular item of clothing after showing it to my mum, she’ll tell me the truth.

The subject that is being carefully avoided and is the centre of my life at the moment is of course exams. They aren’t going too badly at the moment… my revision on the other hand is. It is suffering at the hands of such sites as facebook, blogspot, tumblr and iheartit. These are the most pathetic wastes of time, I am not even slightly enriching my life with these – even tidying my room would be a better way to spend my time, but I feel because I am sat near my revision table and books that it is better for me than wandering off. Ridiculous really, isn’t it!

Must dash now, do some 45 minutes of productive work to add to my 2 hours already today. I really do fail don’t I.

BRH
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment