My main irk at the moment has to be that used feeling that I get from some people. If you knew me you would not think that I would want to be everyone’s best friend – sometimes I’m just a little too distant for people’s likings and have very bitchy tendencies. But the feelings I get of being rejected over that ‘popular’ girl? Ouch. I thought these things were meant to finish at school? Two of my close guy mates are trying to get in with a pretty, rich girl, who also ignores me, so when she is around do I even get a glance or a second of their time? No. I am the one they come to for, well, nothing anymore. It actually pains me to be that friend who they willingly come running to if I have anything to offer or if they need me for something but get all too frequently ignored for anyone slightly more popular. I am a door mat. I just let them walk all over me when it suits them and feel the hurt when they don’t want me anymore, not even just to see me and have a catch up. Perhaps I am being too sensitive. Oh, I don’t know. All I know is that I hate it.
BRH
<3
Friday, 11 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment