I had the scariest dream EVER last night.
You know one of those ones where you’re suddenly in an exam room taking a test? Well, mine was supposed to be English Literature A2 so I looked at the first page and started answering the questions. I then realized that I had 15 minutes left to write an essay and I answered the wrong questions – I literally ran out of the exam hall (with my exam paper) crying! The my teacher bought me back in and said I could do it at home because I wasn’t even doing English Literature to A2 level. I was like; whaaaaat!?
I think this symbolizes my absolute fear for my up and coming history A2 exam.
It is such a nice day and I want to be outside sunbathing or shopping or something, not just having overslept and now forcing myself to revise.
Utter HATRED of revision life.
BRH
<3
Friday, 4 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment